Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dawatis Family SoCal Sojourn: Jan 2009


Good day everyone,

I was browsing and saw the link to the S61/67 virtual site last year. Saw some pictures posted which brought back memories from the good old days.


Looks like Mario wants to go back working for SRF!

It's been more than 25+ years since the last time I've been on a ship. One of these days, I told myself, I shall pay a visit to the CV-41 (museum) currently docked in San Diego. And we did, last month, our son Charles (graduated from Arts Institute of Vancouver last December) and our youngest daughter Anne (just got accepted and will be taking nursing this fall 2009) embarked on a journey to Southern California (Chula Vista, San Diego & National City) for a week.

Here are some of the photos, enjoy!

Regards to all,
Jose Mario Dawatis

No comments: